US nuclear agency hid concerns over nuclear plants
NBC News: In the days following the Fukushima nuclear plant disaster in Japan, the US Nuclear Regulatory Commission made a concerted effort to play down the risk of earthquakes and tsunamis to American nuclear plants, thousands of internal emails show
You can check how close you are to a US nuclear plant using this interactive tool from ESRIPhoto: Map of US nuclear plants and their proximity to cities (via esri)
OH FOR FUCK’S SAKE
THEIR SLOGAN IS “STRONGER THAN GREASE”
AND I WAS LIKE OKAY YEAH MAKES SENSE FOR A DISH SOAP- WAIT
AJAX WAS A GREEK SOLDIER RENOWNED FOR HIS STRENGTH
AJAX IS STRONGER THAN ALL OF GREECE
someone who worked at ajax has literally waited 66 years for you to get this
Ajax the Greater waited godamned 5000 years to get that recognition.
No matter how deeply you go, my voice will go with you.
These two guys are roommates and I fucking love hearing about the shit they do to each other
This needs more notes ._.
Here I am reblogging this from myself because I think everyone who breathes needs to see it and MAKE IT STOP.
I can’t express enough my love for this.
OMG i couldn’t figure out why Eugene was hiding and then it hit me.
Wait why is he hiding
someone explain it to me
Observation skills my dear bloggers
Hehehehe..Once you see it, you only start giggling
reasons why Daft Punk are geniuses
- you can’t sexualise robots so they prove you don’t need a sexual element to do well in the music industry
- they can send doubles to go do performances they don’t wanna do
- they get lots of media coverage because of the media’s curiosity as to their identities
- nobody can ever do the robot thing again without ripping them off
- it’s pretty fucking funny that they’re blokes with helmets on
Fine, roll the dice to see if you can wear the mage’s ashes as eyeshadow!
"Death to the fascist-German invaders!"
Page 1 of 898